this system is called the "super Nintendo". A old but common game console. And it doesn't play discs it play cartridges. It has two buttons a power button and a open butten, the buttons are the blue rectangles with the power button on the left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoa, a new header already. You got blogging down! Have fun with this! Antie Cari
ya i think i got it and i made a page for johnny too. but how do i find your page?
Hey Chase, this is Trygve! I love your blog! I had to comment on this photo because it's the first game system I ever played. We used to play Mario and Mortal Kombat. Keep up the blogging! Hope to see you again some time.
-Trygve
hey Trygve thanks for comenting and im guna try to come back and visit sometime this year.
Post a Comment